I love this summer. For the first time in a few years, it actually feels like summer in July! (I don’t think summer started until September in SoCal last year.) Anyway, it is definitely one of my favorite seasons – it’s all about the sun, fun, and all around more carefree attitudes!
But, of course, summer comes with sun, chlorine, and salt water, and it can have a drying, damaging effect on hair. That’s why it’s really important to keep hair hydrated with the perfect hair masque.
I wrote about Kim Vo’s line last Fall when I first discovered it, but since then, I have been using his hair products faithfully and they are just wonderful! I especially love it because my hair is the longest it’s ever been, and my fine hair would be a tangled, crazy mess if I didn’t have a good conditioner.
Anyway, my hair is just absolutely drinking up these products! My hair has never looked so shiny and healthy – I am a total convert.
Kim Vo’s luxury hair care line blends ancient Vietnamese botanicals with the latest French nanotechnology. They’re chock full of wonderful ingredients such as:
– Hydrolyzed Silk, which repairs deteriorated cuticles by moisturizing and smoothing the surface
– Rice and soy peptides which hydrate, strengthen and shield hair from sunlight and other environmental toxins by up to 92.3%
– Bioflavonoids in Blue Lotus repairs and reinvigorates the scalp and strands
– ME-10 which retains color and cuts drying time
– Wakame antioxidants which strengthen hair, shielding against UV and free radical damage
– Boket which optimizes iridescent shine and meadow foam extract which seals cuticles, accentuating silkiness and shine.
Another plus: Kim Vo® products are both sulfate and sodium chloride free.
Best of all, both the masque and conditioner have a lychee and lemongrass scent that smells delicious! I absolutely love the fragrance, and yes, gee, my hair smells terrific (remember that line?)
The moisturizing masque (7 oz. | 200g ) is $45.00. For more information or to purchase, go to www.kimvo.com.
An absolute summer must: Kim Vo Moisturizing Masque! In fact, the shampoo, conditioner, and glaze are essentials, too!