I can’t remember who sent me this link, but I liked it so much, I wanted to make sure I noted it for future reference. Hence, here it is on my blog!
Read the entire piece here: http://themindunleashed.org/2014/07/10-painfully-obvious-truths-everyone-forgets-soon.html
In the meantime, here are the
10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon
- The average human life is relatively short.
- You will only ever live the life you create for yourself.
- Being busy does not mean being productive.
- Some kind of failure always occurs before success.
- Thinking and doing are two very different things.
- You don’t have to wait for an apology to forgive.
- Some people are simply the wrong match for you.
- It’s not other’s people’s job to love you; it’s yours.
- What you own is not who you are.
- Everything changes, every second.